Please read this Cookies Policy carefully before accessing or browsing the Website, creating an Account or using the Website and/or any of the Products or Services. It is intended for the reader of this Cookies Policy to have an understanding of and accept the Company’s Terms and Conditions. Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned on your understanding of and compliance of this Cookies Policy.
- Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
- The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
- There are two main kinds of Cookies: session Cookies and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent Cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
- Cookies used are both Session and Persistent Cookies regarding our services.
In order to provide a complete service the Company utilises Cookies;
- To enable certain functions of our Services.
- Keep User’s signed in,
- To provide Analytics,
- To store your Preferences,
- To enable Advertisements Delivery.
- We will ask the User when we need further information that requires personal identification to allow us to connect to the User.
- The Company publishes Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using Cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google's Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the AdSense partner network cookie at: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
- However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the Cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.]
Other & Third-Party Cookies
- In addition to our own Cookies, we may also use various third-party Cookies to report usage statistics of the Services, deliver advertisements, etc.
When you use this website, you may also be sent the following third party Cookies;
- Stripe; our payment provider.
- Other third parties, for the purposes of sharing data, relaying e-mails, image storage or processing providers.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept Cookies.
- Please consult your Web Browser creator for further information.
- Blocking Cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
- If you remove or restrict Cookies from this website, the website may cease to function as intended.
For further Consumer Information regarding Cookies, please visit;
- If you require further clarification regarding any matter contained within this policy, please contact us.